Seminar on Registration of Retailers for Sales Tax 25-09-2014 Regional Tax Office Hyderabad
SEMINAR ON REGISTRATION OF RETAILERS
(Representatives of retailers associations)
Regional Tax Office, Hyderabad organized a Seminar on registration of retailers on 25th September, 2014 at Conference room, Regional Tax Office, Hyderabad. The seminar was presided by Mr. Khawar Saeed Akhtar, Chief Commissioner Inland Revenue, Regional Tax Office, Hyderabad. Dr. Abdul Rehman Rind, Additional Commissioner (Hqrs) and Mr. Azizullah Jamali, Inland Reveue Audit Officer made presentation on registration of retailers. Following 08 Associations of various retail markets and their office bearers attended the seminar. Those are:
01. Mr. Shan Sehgal, Anjuman-e-Tajran Al-Raheem Shopping Centre, Hyderabad.
02. Mr. Abdul Saleem Arain, Anjuman-e-Tajran, Tower Market, Hyderabad.
03. Mr. Masroor Iqbal, Anjuman-e-Tajran Cloth Market, Hyderabad.
04. Mr. Wasee Ahmed, Anjuman-e-Tajran, Electronics Market, Chhotki Ghitti, Hyderabad.
05. Mr. Suhail Ahmed, Anjuman-e-Tajran, Foujdari Road, Hyderabad
06. Mr. Nadeem Ahmed Siddiqui, Anjuman-e-Tajran Sadar / Bohri Bazar, Hyderabad.
07. Mr. Jalaluddin Qureshi Anjuman-e-Tajran Grain seed oil, Hyderabad.
08. Mr. Sikander Rajput Anjuman-e-Tajran, Kiryana Bazar, Hyderabad.
(Khawar Saeed Akhatar, CCIR, is responding the queries of participants)
The participants found the seminar very beneficial and educative in the light of changes in finance bill 2014, with regard to registration and collection of Sales Tax from retailers. Various questions on legal & technical issues were raised by the participants and replied by the Additional Commissioner (Hqrs), Mr. Attaullah Noonari, IRAO & Mr. Muhammed Akbar Shaikh, IRAO. The Chamber requested to hold such seminars/gatherings frequently for better understanding and interaction between the taxpayers and tax collectors on various issues
(Dr. Abdul Rehman Rind ADC HQTRS welcomes the participants)
The Chief Commissioner assured them for facilitation and education on registration and all tax matters. He thanked the Participants for their interest and active participation in the seminar. All the participants highly appreciated the facilitation drive initiated by the RTO, Hyderabad. They thanked the Chief Commissioner for his efforts to educate them on registration and all tax matters.
(Mr. Azizullah Jamali IRAO and Mr. Akbar Shaikh IRAO are extending presentation on Registration of Retailers)
(Office bearers of retailer associations)
Reported by: Azizullah Jamali, IRAO, RTO Hyderabad.