RTO Quetta - Voluntary Tax Compliance Scheme 2016 - Zone-1 RTO Quetta
VOLUNTARY TAX COMPLIANCE SCHEME 2016 – PROGRESS OF 3RD FEBRUARY 2016.
Kindly refer to the subject cited above.
- 1. Meeting with all the staff of the RTO Quetta was conducted. The staff members were briefed in detail about the Scheme and the role they were supposed to play in this regard (photographs attached).
- 2. A detailed meeting was held with the Tax Bar Association (photographs attached), to enlighten them about the benefits of scheme for traders and the importance of their cooperation.
- 3. Meeting with Markazi Anjuman-e-Tajiran Balochistan (Regd.) (Rahim Kakar Group) was held (photographs attached). They were also informed about the salient features of the scheme and the benefits it will bestow on Traders.
- 4. Meeting with the mobile phone companies for sending bulk messages to all the cell phone subscribers throughout the province of Balochistan. The messages will be sent by 04.02.2016.
- 5. KIOSKS were established at RTO Quetta, Chambers of Commerce and Trade Balochistan premises, Millenium Mall Shahrah-e-Gulistan, Jinnah Road Quetta and Junction Chowk (photographs attached).
- 6. Mobile KIOSK set up and sent to visit all potential parts of the city and disseminate 1000 pamphlets and handouts (photographs attached).
- 7. Arrangements were made to distribute pamphlets and handouts through the newspaper hawkers to trading as well as residential areas of the city, which will be done by 05.02.2016.
- 8. Banners of the scheme placed throughout Quetta city (photographs attached).
- ( Sahibzada Abdul Mateen )
- Commissioner Inland Revenue
- Zone – I, RTO Quetta
- Meeting with the staff members of RTO Quetta
Meeting with the staff members of RTO Quetta
Meeting with Tax Bar Association
Meeting with Markazi Anjuman-e-Tajiran Balochistan (Regd.)
Mobile KIOSK and Distribution of Pamphlets / Handouts
Banners of the Scheme placed in different parts of the city