Pre-Bid Meeting Event
· Pre Bid Meeting under Tax Accelerating Growth and Reform (TAGR) project of World Bank on Strengthening FBR’S Capacity in Information Technology and Fiscal Research & Tax Policy was held on 6th February, 2019 at FBR Auditorium. Chief Procurement TAGR headed the session.
· This specific session was for all bidders to discuss RFB related queries and problems.
· Some 50 participants attended the workshop from various organizations IBM, Infotech, Megaplus, Ora Tech, Innovative Integration, Pronet, Pionovo, Arwentech, Premier, Cisco, Juniper, TechAcess, Jaffer Brothers, Supernet, Synergy Computers, CMC, EZY Technologies, IBL Unisys, Oracle, Arcana Info, DWP Tech, Metis International, CNS, and New Horizon.
· Technical Queries were answered by the Technical team of PRAL, some queries require clarifications from World Bank, in this regard all bidders were requested to submit their queries within two days i.e by 9 th Feb, 2019, after clarification from World bank reply to queries will be answered. The queries compiled by technical team of PRAL will be sent to WB for further clarifications & clearance.
· The session ended with vote of Thanks